Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spoken Word Performed by Ainsley Burrows

Below is a clip of poet Ainsley Burrows.  This spoken word piece speaks of Burrows' own journey to greatness, all in one minute.  The spot which was shot for Guinness is subtle, yet moving at the same time.  It brings to mind one's own journey to greatness.  This piece is a reminder that the only force in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is you!  



Guinness - Spoken Word from Shilo on Vimeo.


Feel free to share what you're doing to aspire to greatness in the comment section.  


3 comments:

  1. why dont you share what you're doing to aspire greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on myself and how to be a better person. I want the ones that I love and hold dear to my heart to know i am here for them and that i will never leave them high and dry. I have tried to be there for everyone that needed me my whole life that i forgot about myself. I have realize that i can't be there for everyone all the time. So aspire to be greatness to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By helping others realize that know matter what you want out of life never lose focus on it. to just continue to fight for what you want and you will win in the end. and especially dont lose focus on what you set out to do. you will see it was all worth the fight.

    ReplyDelete