Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christian Louboutin Ni toi ni moi 120 blue suede boots.

Ladies, this one is for you. Here is a pair of Christian Louboutin boots called the Christian Louboutin Ni toi ni moi 120 Suede Boot. These blue suede boots with black leather straps and the Louboutin signature red coated heel currently retail for around $1,300 and they are almost impossible to find here in the States. Since hitting  retailers, they have been flying out of the stores like crazy. So, what do you think about these boots? Are they fly or not? If you had a pair, what would you rock with them?



The shoe designer also makes a black leather version of this over-priced sexy stiletto boot.

7 comments:

  1. I would rock them both. the black and blue are sexy. i can see myself in those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fly for sure!!love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rock them like they never been rock before. Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS FOR DEFENDING D'ANGELO ANTIONE BUT THAT'S MY JOB! THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING ME GET RID OF THE HATERS ON HERE! I CAN HANDLE IT FROM HERE.


    LOVE, LOVERGIRL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like his blog site. this dude is doing it real big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my girl was right about this site. it's the shit. i like this blog site. job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNOW IF I HAD A PAIR I WOULD ROCK THE FUCK OUT THESE!

    ReplyDelete